Iowa Retail and Commercial Debt Collection
Bertroche Law Office is an established civil litigation and debt collection law firm located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa that represents clients in cases throughout the State of Iowa.
In business since 1982, our firm has extensive experience in a wide variety of civil litigation matters. We focus on representing businesses, banks, landlords, co-ops, condominium associations, and individuals in cases involving commercial and civil litigation, debt collection, and the enforcement of the rights of creditors.
What we can do for you:
- All accounts collection services.
- Disputes related to contracts and real estate transactions.
- Collections of debts owed under loan agreements, retail installment contracts, secured transactions, negotiable instruments, promissory notes, for goods sold and delivered, and for services rendered.
- Judgment enforcements and post-judgment litigation.
- Actions for the collection of fees owed to law firms, accountants, and other professionals.
- Actions by employees to recover damages for breach of an employment contract or for unpaid wages, commissions, or bonuses.
- Actions to recover sales commissions and consulting fees.
- Representing creditors in Bankruptcy Court proceedings, including adversary proceedings seeking a determination of the dischargeability of debts and the defense of preference claims.
- Fraudulent conveyance actions and lawsuits to "pierce the corporate veil" and impose personal liability upon corporate insiders who have abused the corporate form.
- Defense of a wide variety of actions.
- Trials and appeals.
Customer satisfaction is our goal. Listening to our customers has improved our customer loyalty and created a larger customer base with increased activity. We strive to meet or beat our customers goals. Let us go to work for you collecting your debt.